Our Flower Tribute Program
As a convenience to our families, Catholic Cemeteries and Funeral Homes offers a flower tribute program that assists you in providing your loved ones with beautiful silk arrangements for special occasions, on a seasonal basis or year-round.
You can select from the following:
- Yearly Tribute (6 Times Per Year)
Flowers are placed quarterly based on our clean-up dates, plus two additional dates. This provides you with beautiful silk flowers all year long.
- Seasonal Tribute (4 Times Per Year)
A seasonal silk flower arrangement is placed every three months.
- Special Occasion Tribute (2 Times Per Year)
Select two special dates, such as a birthday, holiday or anniversary to have flowers placed.
- Single Occasion Tribute (1 Time)
If you prefer, we can place a silk flower arrangement on the date of your choosing.
Flower and Decoration Removal
Flowers and decorations are removed on a quarterly basis for general clean-up or when the cemetery management determines their appearance is detrimental to the entire cemetery. The removal schedule begins on the Monday of the clean-up week and runs for the whole week. Flowers placed during this time may be removed.
- St. Francis, Holy Cross, Holy Redeemer, and Queen of Heaven: The second week of January, seven days after Easter, the second week of July, and the first week of October. Dates may change subject to holidays. Please refer to our Events page for more details.
- Calvary and All Souls: Seven days after Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day